Wednesday 25 May 2016

Be your own boss!!!!!!!!!!!!


Being a software engineer and slogging for 10 hours a day at work , I found Freelancing as a way to liberate myself. Writing is one of the things I always wanted to do. What better way than painting the canvas of an A4 sized sheet with the colors of your imagination and thoughts.

Like any kind of work , freelancing comes with it share of demons. There are times when I am completely out of work and there are times when I'm brimming with it so much so that I have to stall other life activities to meet deadlines. Having said that , there of course is uncertainty when it comes to freelancing but it gives you an opportunity to connect with a host of people which in turn gives you stories to write about or characters to get inspired from. And most importantly doing something which you love doing makes you feel all the more alive.


Do you have similar experiences or stories to share ? Do comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs